The time-tested original! The Dale of Norway® Cortina 1956 Hat is the companion to the Cortina sweater, the offical sweater of the 1956 Winter Olympic Games in Cortina d'Ampezzo.
Slightly slouchy, pull-on beanie sized for a unisex fit.
Norwegian Long-Lasting Wool knit:
• Knit from wool sheared from the dalasau - valley sheep - that graze freely in the Norwegian countryside.
• Specialized knit is known for its longevity, creating a garment that will last across seasons. • Crafted in a four-ply knit using 33.5-micron fibers.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
Pairs with an extra-fine Merino wool lining for next-to-skin softness.
Dale of Norway Women Cortina 1956 Hat Slightly slouchy pull-on beanie sized for a unisex fit 8431402 GIFXRTC